Thank you for using Pay4Me App. We understand that sometimes you may need to cancel an order, and we want to make sure that you understand our refund policy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS REFUND POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEB OR MOBILE APPLICATION FOR PAYMENTS.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time for any or no reason.
- However, please note that our refund charges for the service paid is 6% of the total payment made through our processor. We will only be refunding the balance after the deduction into your initial means of payment.
- We cannot refund the total payment made because our payment processor charges the fees on transactions as at when the customers initiate the payment orders.
- The only exception to this policy is if Pay4Me cancels the transaction for any or no reason. In such cases, you will receive a full refund, including any Pay4Me charges incurred.
- Cancellation and refund requests can be completed by sending a cancellation and refund request to [email protected] with the Pay4Me transaction order number stated in the request email.
- Please note that refunds will be processed within 1 - 2 working days of receiving your request.
- Working days are Monday - Friday, excluding bank and public holidays.
- Refunds may be processed back to the original payment method or to your Pay4Me Wallet.
- Certain refunds may be sent back to the original payment method in which the initial payments were made. If your funds are sent back to the original form of payment, it may take 2 - 10 business days to process. Please note that we do not have any control over this timeline.
- Any pending order with issues from the customer with no response/ not resolved within 48 hours will be cancelled and a 6% cancellation fee will be deducted from the total payment.